Submit My Article
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor issued before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript is ready for double-blind review and does not contain authors' information.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The manuscript is proofread and original.
- The DOI numbers or URLs for the references have been provided. APA 7th style edition is recommended.
- The text is justified and single-spaced; uses an 11-point Times New Roman font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author's Guidelines.
- The manuscript is prepared according to the IJMERI template.
- ORCID ID must be active.